Harvest Moon Guest House
Tucked away on a hillside, overlooking sloping orchards, vineyards, and incredible valley views, our guesthouse accommodates up to 8 people who can enjoy the privacy of a home away from home. Enjoy the outdoors with a wrap around screened deck, Jacuzzi tub, BBQ, landscaped grounds, fire pit, and the unique wildlife habitat that is so special to the Similkameen Valley. Our three level log home is has a fully furnished. The main floor consists of a well equipped kitchen, dining area, 4 piece washroom with a claw foot tub, and a bedroom with a double bed. Savour the upstairs master, and open loft bedrooms with their cathedral windows, queen size bed, double sofa bed and 2 piece washroom. In the garden level room, relax by the fire in the reading room, enjoy the panoramic mountain view in the lounging room with a double sofa bed and entertainment system, or simply make use of the facilities available in the laundry room.
Harvest Moon Guesthouse supplies all linens, towels, and environmentally sensitive amenities. We offer mid week cleaning services to help respect the environment.
OTHER SERVICES AND PLEASURES:
Harvest Moon Guesthouse offers their guests a welcome basket filled with Forbidden Fruit wine, regional products, and exotic varieties of organically grown fruit when in season. Just a short walk to the winery, visit our tasting room/ gallery filled with local art, regional food products and a tasting of amazing award winning tree fruit wines and premium grape wines.
RATES & POLICIES
April 1 to June 15……….$225.00/ per night…………………….$1350.00/ per week
June 15 to Sept. 15………$275.00/ per night……………………$1650.00/ per week
Sept. 16 to Nov. 15……….$225.00/ per night……………………$1350.00/ per week
Closed Nov. 16 to March 31
*Minimum 2 night stay*
- All rates are based on four person occupancy. Add 5% GST.
- Add $25.00 per person after four people.
- A 25% deposit of your stay is due upon booking and the balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival.
- A $300.00 security deposit is required upon arrival (signed credit card copy) to be held, returned or voided within 30 days od departure provided there are no charges arising from excessive cleaning, damage or missing inventory.
- Payment may be made by visa, M/C, American Express, certified cheque, or money order. All payments in Canadian funds.
- Cancellations given before 30 days prior to your arrival and before payment is made.
- The booking deposit shall be refunded less a $25.00 administration fee. Thereafter, cancellation will result in forfeiture of all monies paid inless a replacement booking can be made for the same period and terms.
- Check-in time is 3 pm and check out time is 11 am
- We have a non smoking and no pet policy ( smoking is permitted outside only and cigarettes must be disposed of in the available sand buckets found around the landscape of the guesthouse).
For more information please call 1-855-499-2649 or email firstname.lastname@example.org